I’m so thrilled to feature Sonique O’neal, owner and designer of BellaDonna Handbags. I was introduced to this talented diva (@damierhippie) on twitter through my twitter pal Judith Farmer aka @LADICHIC. I was instantly drawn to the unique designs of the handbags on her site. I was elated when she agreed to be featured on “What’s In Your Handbag?”
BellaDonna has a motto simply stating “It’s ALL in the bag.” This slogan means a BellaDonna bag has everything someone will need for the perfect outfit. No need for makeup, heels, or even a good hair day; when you place a BellaDonna bag with your outfit it takes care of it all.... it’s ALL in the bag.
Read more about Sonique O’Neal and BellaDonna Handbags and check out some of my favorite designs:
How did you get started designing handbags?
Although I just got started designing handbags, I have always been inspired by fashion and art. For the past year I had been looking online, in stores and boutiques trying to find a uniquely made clutch with both bright and natural colors. Needless to say I never found that bag, so I made one myself. I found a big black clutch in Forever 21 and I decorated with sequins, gold beads, and pearls. Being that I am from California I also decided to throw a large California patch on it as well. It was now my dream bag! Everywhere I went both women and men stopped me asking, “Where did I purchase my clutch?” Once people found out I made it, they wanted it even more. After so many compliments on my bag, I knew I had a gold mine on my hands. And BellaDonna is history in the making.
What inspires your designs?
I love color and my creativity is spilled on every bag I create. I imagine what I would want to buy as a young lady, and then my imagination just runs wild. That is probably the best way I can explain my inspirations.
Where do you get your handbags to create your masterpieces?
I look high and low for my bags. Some of my bags are purchased from thrift shops, boutiques, and online as well. Some of my favorite bags to purchase are the old and torn bags. I feel like older bags have lost there spunk and I help bring them back to life.
Where can people buy your handbags?
People can check out my blog www.damierhippie.blogspot.com and to make a purchase you can email me at soniqueoneal@gmail.com. I check my email almost 24/7. And make sure you follow her on twitter as well @damierhippie and @BellaDonnaHB for the latest updates!


Wow...these bags are truly works of art.....LOVE them all, and how true....everything seems to look better, no matter what you are wearing if you are toting a hot bag:)
ReplyDeleteIm off to check out her site!!
Have a great day dollie:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI certainly can't argue with that, being a handbag collector myself, lol. Yes, definitely check out her site,it's awesome!
ReplyDeletewow ,these bags are totally my style,huge love
ReplyDeleteShop online at www.coupons2record & get maximum benefits from Online Voucher Codes, coupon codes or promo codes, free shipping coupons, festival sale offers Free shipping coupon codes,vouchers, voucher codes, promotional codes, seasonal offers just visit site save Money Easily.
ReplyDelete